If your registration email has not arrived, please check your junk mail/spam folder.
A Taste of Orff in Wellington
- Saturday February 14th 2015, 9am – 4.30pm
- Eastern Hutt School,
- 53 Kings Crescent,
- Lower Hutt
- Cost $80 early bird; $100 after February 9; $50 fulltime student rate
In collaboration with Wellington-based music educationalists ONZA is offering a unique day of workshops introducing the Orff approach. If you would like to find out more about this wonderful approach that integrates music, movement and language then join us for a day of inspiring workshops.
- Orff sessions including speech, singing, movement and playing Orff style instruments with Christoph Maubach.
- Vocal warms up and musical games with Dr Robert Legg from the New Zealand School of Music,
- Examples of classroom lessons with Orff music teachers Priya Gain and Angela Campbell from Eastern Hutt School,
- African inspired drumming and songs with choir leader and dancer Lala Simpson from Community Music Junction,
- Dance session –Details to come
Please note: Morning tea will be provided.
BROCHURE: click to download
The method of payment may be altered via the registration page. A receipt is sent after payment has been received. Registration is not complete until full payment is received.